All the 1970s - 80s Dope Riders, along with other of my comics, are in my anthology Awaiting the Collapse. The comics I've done from 2015 through 2020 are in my new anthology, A Fistful of Delirium. Both are available at www.paulkirchner.com. If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, I’ve opened shops on some on-line stores. I have a Dope Rider shop at Red Bubble and have a Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Part 3 of a 3-Part Dope Rider

And here's the dramatic conclusion.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you a lot! ,the DOLLS AT MIDNIGHT were hanging almost 25 years in my Bathroom ,you belong to the Peak ,this is REAL Art,what else can i say...looking forward to a Complete Work Edition(please excuse my bad english)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha--"Dolls at Midnite" will be in the anthology I'm doing with Editions Tanibis in France.

      Delete