All the 1970s - 80s Dope Riders, along with other of my comics, are in my anthology Awaiting the Collapse. The comics I've done from 2015 through 2020 are in my new anthology, A Fistful of Delirium. Both are available at www.paulkirchner.com. If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, I’ve opened shops on some on-line stores. I have a Dope Rider shop at Red Bubble and have a Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Part 1 of a 3-Part Dope Rider

High Times asked me to keep Dope Rider to a single page, but I had an idea I needed three pages for. I figured if I could make each strip self-contained, I could go it. Unfortunately, because of the confusing way I was labeling strips by the month I thought they would appear in, they didn't publish the middle episode. So I'll hold off on that until it appears in the magazine.

Anyway, I particularly liked the way this one turned out.


3 comments:

  1. Love the look of this one, and I'm glad to see another multi-installment adventure, those are always great. What issue of High Times does this appear in, and what is that Hebrew word?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hebrew letters spell god, or Yahweh. I think it's the December 2015 issue. But they forgot to run the next episode in January, so it will be run out of order. Doesn't matter too much, they were intended to work as stand-alones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Justice in the desert! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete