All the 1970s - 80s Dope Riders, along with other of my comics, are in my anthology Awaiting the Collapse. The comics I've done from 2015 through 2020 are in my new anthology, A Fistful of Delirium. Both are available at www.paulkirchner.com. If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, I’ve opened shops on some on-line stores. I have a Dope Rider shop at Red Bubble and have a Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Dope Rider Tattoo

Dope Rider fan Kevin Sparks of California sent me photos of a tattoo he got, using an image from the "Matinee Idyll" adventure.

I love it!

Kevin wrote, "I have admired Dope Rider for some time now, as the very concept brings together two of my greatest loves: westerns and psychedelia. In fact, I fell so hard for Dope Rider that I used an image from the original run of the comic in a tattoo commemorating a traumatic injury I suffered last year. The colors are holding up well and I get compliments on it all the time. That's also a good way for me to spread the gospel of Dope Rider to those who are unfamiliar with your work. The ink was done by Stewart at Old Crow in Oakland, CA. Again, thank you so much for the inspiration!"


No comments:

Post a Comment