All the 1970s - 80s Dope Riders, along with other of my comics, are in my anthology Awaiting the Collapse. The comics I've done from 2015 through 2020 are in my new anthology, A Fistful of Delirium. Both are available at www.paulkirchner.com. If you'd like to purchase Dope Rider merchandise, I’ve opened shops on some on-line stores. I have a Dope Rider shop at Red Bubble and have a Dope Rider Store at CafePress.com. Your patronage is most appreciated!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Dope Rider, High Times, June 2015


2 comments:

  1. I noticed there wasn't an installment in the last High Times. I hope it's just a temporary hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I suddenly got a big job in and couldn't make the deadline. Right now I'm working on getting a couple of episodes ahead so this doesn't happen again. High Times is thinking of alternating Dope Rider episodes with old "Fabulous Freak Brothers" cartoons, but I'd like to keep it a monthly gig. Write High Times if you like Dope Rider!

    ReplyDelete